Semi-Dedicated Hosting account Terms of Service
The service that is a subject to the following agreement is distributed by WebFreeHosting and provided by Attractsoft GmbH, registered in Germany,
Registration No.: HRB 7963 KI.
YOU (the Client) should be aware that by signing up for an account with WebFreeHosting, YOU absolutely agree to position data on our servers,
thus making it accessible to the wide public. Hence the Client accepts that it is beyond the power of WebFreeHosting to restrict such access
and guarantee the security of your files. YOU are completely in charge of protecting your data on WebFreeHosting servers, which suggests that
you would consider carefully any piece of information before uploading it to your Semi-Dedicated hosting account account account
on WebFreeHosting servers. Please avoid publishing personal data that could be easily obtained by the wide public and consequently abused online.
By completing the order form and purchasing a Semi-Dedicated hosting account account plan you agree and understand that this
represents your electronic signature of this document.
WebFreeHosting Semi-Dedicated hosting account Services:
- SERVICE AGREEMENT
WebFreeHosting shall provide its Services to YOU [the Client] under these Terms of Services [Agreement]. The Agreement is intended to
keep the integrity of both WebFreeHosting and the Client and to protect both parties from liability. This Agreement will be enforced
to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
By completing the Order Form and any other documents or agreements additionally specified in this Agreement, the Agreement constitutes
the whole act of convention between WebFreeHosting and the Client, thus being the most significant document of the established relationship.
In case a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any of the Agreement's provisions are invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining
provisions will completely reserve their validity.
The Client's side of the Agreement could be presented by: - an individual with personal demands being over 18 years of age;
- a legal entity such as a corporation, a limited liability company etc. that is consistent with state's law system.
Moreover, if a person represents the Client for some reason, he/she should be legally authorized to act on his/her behalf, thus accepting,
executing and delivering the Agreement.
YOU understand and agree that the Service is provided on "AS IS" basis and that WebFreeHosting assumes no responsibility for the timeliness,
deletion, and failure to deliver or store any Client communication or personalization settings.
- WebFreeHosting SEMI-DEDICATED HOSTING ACCOUNT SERVICE
- Bandwidth - Each plan includes prepaid bandwidth.
- Domains Hosted - WebFreeHosting Semi-Dedicated hosting account plans include domain Semi-Dedicated hosting account. Each plan has number of domains that can be hosted. For more information about the different plans refer to our web site.
- Domain Registration - Free domain names are available for all Semi-Dedicated hosting account plans for the initial year of registration. Please note that domain name registrations are final and cannot be refunded.
- Disk Space - Each Semi-Dedicated hosting account plan includes prepaid and disk space. For the exact disk space please refer to our website Semi-Dedicated hosting account table.
- IP Address/es - WebFreeHosting Semi-Dedicated hosting account Plans do not initially include private IP addresses. In case YOU want to buy an SSL, an IP available for purchasing will be at your disposal. If you need an IP for anything else, you should provide a good technically well-founded reason for that in a trouble ticket to our support.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Databases - All Semi-Dedicated hosting account plans include databases. Please observe the Semi-Dedicated hosting account plan comparison page on our web site for further details or contact our Sales Department.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Databases Quota - The allocated MySQL/PostgreSQ quota per database depends on the Semi-Dedicated hosting account plan. Please observe the plan comparison page on our web site for more details or contact our Sales Department.
- SSH - 1 Secured Shell access is available for each Semi-Dedicated hosting account plan.
- BACKGROUND OPERATIONS/ADD-ON SERVICES
All paid Semi-Dedicated hosting account plans of WebFreeHosting include, but are not limited to, the following services: CronTab service,
Quick Script Installer and Mailing list integrated in the Semi-Dedicated hosting account Control Panel! These services are offered and provided
WITHOUT WARRANTY and WITH NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS.
Additionaly WebFreeHosting might offer the following ADD-ONS:
WebFreeHosting ADDITIONAL SERVICES - ADD-ONS OR FEATURES AND VALUE-ADDED SERVICES OR FEATURES ARE OFFERED ON "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE"
BASIS. WebFreeHosting REJECTS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ANY OF WebFreeHosting's EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT OR AFFILIATES MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE
OR THUS LIABLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGES PROVOKING USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY WebFreeHosting, INCLUDING
DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
- Site Search Engine Submission - When applicable as a free addon product SEO submission should be requested in maximum
3 months after the order is placed. Please note that in order to successfully submit your site it should be fully functional and finished.
No under construction, no unfinished sites or sites with no index page will be accepted.
- SERVICE GUARANTEES
WebFreeHosting guarantees 99.8% network uptime. This, however, does not refer to problems arising from:
Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network
capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache
Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services.
- Server Hardware Breakdown.
- User error(s) or purposeful interruption(s) of the Semi-Dedicated hosting account service.
- Failures due to software that is not explicitly supported by WebFreeHosting. Consequently, if a hardware crash provoked by a
customer happens, WebFreeHosting is beyond the control and responsibility for the resulting downtime.
- ACCOUNT USAGE & HOSTED CONTENT
- Your account content MUST comply with the parameters stated in this Agreement. Web content requirements exclude the
publication of illegal content or content considered inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a WebFreeHosting representative
regarding any inquiries over this matter.
- If any of WebFreeHosting Services are used for the illegal purpose of SPAM, then those services will be immediatelly terminated.
If unauthorized access is spotted, WebFreeHosting reserves the right to ban without notice the use of any WebFreeHosting hardware or software
hosted on a WebFreeHosting server for trying to illegally access another hosted machine or network.
You absolutely agree and understand that by breaking this paragraph and generally this agreement your account will be closed without notice
and no refund will be issued. A chargeback of the amount will be prosecuted legally by WebFreeHosting legal advisers to the final extend of the law.
- Inactivity period
- In 6 months time after account expiration each 7 days you will receive weekly notifications. Unless you contact us
during this period, your account will be set to be formatted and reused.
- If your account has been blocked due to violation of the terms of service, abuse, spam or any malicious purposes
then it will be set to be formatted in 15 days without any notice.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WebFreeHosting offers a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our Semi-Dedicated hosting account service
within the time frame of 30 days after you purchased the account, you need to contact our Sales Department and you will receive a full refund for your
Semi-Dedicated hosting account plan. Any domain registrations are final and do not include money back guarantee and will be a subject to the
regular domain price per year.
In case of bank wire refunds, a fee of $10 is calculated and the reverse bank wire is being sent at the client's expense.To process the reverse bank wire we need you to submit(over trouble ticket) the following details: Last name, First name or Company name
- PAYMENT AND CHARGEBACKS
All customers should abide by the following verification procedure.
- Services are distributed by WebFreeHosting and provided by AttractSoft GmbH. By sining up for these services you agree
that you will be charged the respective amount for these services by the respective merchant provider under vendor name AttractSoft GmbH.
When signing up for a web Semi-Dedicated hosting account service with WebFreeHosting, customers agree to all specified Terms in this document.
Thus, WebFreeHosting will utilize this document as an evidence for the customer's agreement in cases of a chargeback inquiry on
behalf of the customer based on points that the client tries to refute after he accepted them at the time of the order.
- WebFreeHosting will charge customers with fees based on the fee structure at the time of the sign-up process. WebFreeHosting reserves
the right to introduce changes to the packages when needed regarding price and set of features. This means that the current price list may differ
from the pricing and features of the customer's account.
- When signing up for a Semi-Dedicated hosting account account with WebFreeHosting, the customer agrees to pay for 1 month the whole price
of his/her subscription period and get the rest of the product's period free. All upgrades to an existing free or paid account are paid by the
client based on the period stated in client's Control Panel, Completed Orders section. Credit card accounts and associated services will be
automatically renewed unless notified prior to expiration date of service.
Chargebacks are not accepted as a way of refunding. Any client who provokes a credit card chargeback of an order will be a subject to collections
and legal actions. He/she will be charged $30.00 USD, because when signing up with WebFreeHosting, customers accept these terms and conditions,
thus agreeing to observe them strictly.
- WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
WebFreeHosting provides Semi-Dedicated hosting account services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties or representations
for its offering. The company bears no responsibility for connection problems, in cases when customers' Semi-Dedicated hosting account
with WebFreeHosting confronts with service interruption issues.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the WebFreeHosting Services, you will not use the WebFreeHosting Services for any purpose that is unlawful
or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any WebFreeHosting Services, other accounts,
computer systems or networks connected to any WebFreeHosting Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not
obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the WebFreeHosting Services.
WebFreeHosting, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disclose at any time any piece of information that WebFreeHosting deems necessary to
satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove, in whole or in part, any piece
of information or material.
- THIRD PARTY
Any dealings with third parties (as well as advertisers) included within the WebFreeHosting Services or participating in promotions, delivery
and payment of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings or promotions,
are solely between you and the advertiser or the other third party. WebFreeHosting cannot be held responsible or liable for any part of such
dealings and promotions.
YOU agree that WebFreeHosting, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) as well as the use of the Service,
and remove and discard any Content within the Service, if you happen to violate these terms.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOU are solely responsible for the content of your web pages, messages or data you or your sites users upload on WebFreeHosting, servers.
Using the WebFreeHosting Services in connection to surveys, contests, pyramid schemes [HYIP], chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or
any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, YOU agree to:
In conclusion any client not observing the afore mentioned rules is a subject to an immediate account termination without refund!
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service`s registration form
- Maintain and promptly inform us to update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you
provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or WebFreeHosting, has reasonable grounds to suspect
that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, WebFreeHosting, has the right to suspend or terminate your
account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
YOU will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service registration process. YOU are responsible for maintaining
the confidentiality of your account details, and YOU are fully responsible for all activities that are associated with your account. YOU agree to:
WebFreeHosting, cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
- immediately notify WebFreeHosting, of any unauthorized use of your password, account and/or any other breach of security;
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session;
- refrain posting, disclosing, providing, selling or offering to sell your account details provided by WebFreeHosting, to any third parties;
- Any Customer in violation of our system or network security and/or enormously overloading/over flooding the servers' utilization
is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as an immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unauthorized access, use, probe, rootkit or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic; - Interference with service
to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast
attacks; - Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- The Customer agrees not to publish on or over his/her account any information, software or other content which violates or infringes
upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
- WebFreeHosting, does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that:
- Infringe on any third party`s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene;
- Contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software/programs that may damage the operation of a third party`s computer or property;
- Contain Proxy, Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez). Moreover, any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost, ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) - all fall under this jurisdiction. This includes also Torrent sites or links to Torrent sites;
- Sites related or directly providing escort services;
- Display/distribute Adult content as well as any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements for adult sites;
- Use of phishing or mimic sites are strictly prohibited on WebFreeHosting, any user's account suspected in such activity will be
terminated WITHOUT refund and legal actions will be started to the final extend of the law.
- YOU acknowledge and agree that WebFreeHosting, might change this Terms of Services without notice and you are solely responsible
to check for such changes, follow up and comply with them.
- CUSTOMER WEBSITE; CUSTOMER WARRANTIES/GUARANTIES
- When buying a Semi-Dedicated hosting account plan with WebFreeHosting, customers agree to be fully responsible
for the deployment, development, operation and maintenance of their web site, online store and/or e-commerce activities within that space.
Each customer is in charge of all the products and services as well as of all contents and materials appearing online, including:
- the accuracy and relevance of the Customer's content and material showcased in his/her store or on his/her products;
- certainty that the Customer's content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products do not violate or
infringe upon the rights of any person;
- certainty that the Customer's content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products are not calumnious or somehow illegal.
The Customer is the only one in charge of approving, processing and filling customer orders and of taking care of customer requests or complaints.
The Customer is the only one in charge of the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes related to his/her web site/s and online store/s.
- The Customer bears the responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of any customer data
(including, without limitation, customer credit card numbers) that he/she may receive in connection with his/her web site/s or online store/s.
- Each Customer guarantees to WebFreeHosting that he/she owns or possesses the right to use the Customer Content and the corresponding material,
including all text, graphics, sound, music, video, programming, scripts and applets. Each Customer warrants to WebFreeHosting that the use,
reproduction, propagation and transmission of the Customer Content and any information and materials contained inside do not, and will not:
- infringe or abuse any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party
- break any criminal laws or manifest false advertising, unfair competition, vilification, privacy intrusion; violate a right of publicity or
violate any other law or regulation. Each Customer empowers WebFreeHosting to reproduce, copy, use and propagate all and any part of the
Customer Content for ensuring and operating the Services. WebFreeHosting is granted the right to assess
the extent these operations need to be done.
- TORTUROUS BEHAVIOUR
Any indecent abusive or insulting treatment towards a WebFreeHosting employee will be considered inappropriate. Each Customer is anticipated
to behave in a well-mannered way with WebFreeHosting employees regarding any requests for help through e-mail, phone, etc. Each Customer
should avoid applying any forms of written emotional outburst. Any attempts of uncontrolled behavior will be interpreted as a breach of this Agreement.
Other acts of treatment towards WebFreeHosting employees that will be considered as unacceptable include verbal, oral, written or delivered by a
second party threats that are addressed to WebFreeHosting or any of its employees, partners, equipment, and concerns. Any forms of such threats
will be interpreted as a breach of this Agreement. WebFreeHosting reserves the right to restrict or completely stop access to clients' accounts and even
to once and for all stop clien't Semi-Dedicated hosting account account without issuing a refund if any of the aforementioned rules are violated and
if further communication is not possible due to continued bad mannered client behavior.
- SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account
terminated with or without notice. We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information,
spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
WebFreeHosting reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not
comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion.
- Advertising of your WebFreeHosting hosted site using Unsolicited Email (spam). This is strictly prohibited and your account
will be removed immediately if it is involved in any type of spam activity;
- The bulksending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients;
- The sending of junk mail;
- The use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process;
- Posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit them;
- Posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups;
- Excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- Excessive and repeated cross-posting;
- Excessive email sending/receiving over 200 emails per hour and not more than 2000 emails a day;
- E-mail harassment of another Internet Customer/s, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive;
- The e-mailing of age- inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18;
- ZACKY TOOLS SOURCES MODIFICATION
WebFreeHosting reserves the right to modify the sources of the application installed via ZackyTools to meet specific company needs.
Such needs may be (but not limited to): - Template modification - Branding modification - Default incoming/outgoing links modification.
Such modifications can be removed and the application reverted to its very default state upon written request (either via a ticket posted
or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sent).
- ACCOUNT HDD RESOURCES USAGE
Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than 30 000MB of its Semi-Dedicated hosting account account space to image
and multimedia (.gif, .png, .avi, .mpg, .jpg, .mp3, .3gp) files. Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than
30 000MB of its Semi-Dedicated hosting account account space to archive (.rar, .zip, .tar, .gzip, .iso, .nrg, .cue, .ccd, .img, .sub, .cue) files.
Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than 30 000MB of its Semi-Dedicated hosting account account space to DB
dump backup (.sql, .pgsql, .mssql, .mysql) files. Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than 30 000MB of its
Semi-Dedicated hosting account account space to .exe, .pdf, .psd, .ppt files. Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate
more than 30 000MB of its Semi-Dedicated hosting account account space to any identical file types. Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than 3000MB of its hosting account space for storage of emails.
- ACCOUNT DB RESOURCES USAGE
WebFreeHosting provides its Customers shared Semi-Dedicated hosting account service with the ability to use MySQL and PostgreSQL database engines.
The very nature of the service requires that database server resources be shared. The amount of available databases depends on the package that
the Customer has signed up for. The database engines described above should be used by the Customer in a manner that the overall server performance
is not affected and no downtime is caused due to over usage.
Every web Semi-Dedicated hosting account account can use up to 250 000, 350 000, or 500 000 queries per hour depending on the purchased plan, and also up to 60 concurrent connections towards a single database.
In case that a database is detected to use more than the 20% of the shared CPU due to database usage, WebFreeHosting reserves the right to suspend
the account associated with the database without any prior warning.
- ACCOUNT CPU/RAM RESOURCES USAGE
WebFreeHosting provides its Customers with the ability to use CPU and RAM on shared principle. The resources described above should be
used by the Customer in a manner that the overall server performance is not affected and no downtime is caused due to over usage.
In case that a process is detected to use more than the 20%, 35%, 50% of the shared CPU/RAM WebFreeHosting reserves the right to suspend the
Semi-Dedicated account associated with the process without any prior warning.
- INODES RESOURCES USAGE
Every file (a webpage, image file, email, etc) uses up 1 inode. WebFreeHosting does not have limitation by Inodes.
- BACKUPS, DATA LOSS AND BACKUP LIMIT
Your use of the Semi-Dedicated service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. Our backup
service is ran each week, overwrites any of our previous backups made, and we keep 3 week backups behind. WebFreeHosting is not responsible
for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all
appropriate backup of files and data stored on WebFreeHosting servers. Any Semi-Dedicated account using more than 3 GB of disk space will be
removed from our off site backup. Emails are not backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive (RAID Backup)
which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
- TRAFFIC RESOURCE USAGE
WebFreeHosting provides monthly unlimited traffic allowance. With regard to the Unlimited data traffic packages on the shared hosting platform,
a fair use policy will apply. If you generate more server traffic than is deemed acceptable by WebFreeHosting, to the detriment of other WebFreeHosting
customers, WebFreeHosting reserve the right to interrupt service. Unlimited data transfer applies to your use of web pages only (html, php, etc.),
not for storage of movies, pictures, audio files, downloads etc. Unused traffic in one month cannot
be carried over to next months. WebFreeHosting reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any account that has traffic over-utilization
and endanger the normal function of shared Semi-Dedicated hosting account platform.
- WEB SERVER RESOURCE USAGE
WebFreeHosting provides a shared Semi-Dedicated hosting account service. The very nature of the service requires that Web Server resources
be shared. Every web Semi-Dedicated hosting account account can use up to 100 concurrent (simultaneous) connections originating from
one IP (regardless of the domain, subdomain) and also 100 concurrent connections towards a single vHost (domain or subdomain).
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to
WebFreeHosting, the Site or the Services (collectively "Feedback"), you agree we may use the Feedback to modify our products
and services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service
that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license
to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and
otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow
others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback on the Site or through any other method of
communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
- FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
WebFreeHosting will be no liable in case of failure or delay in doing its professional duties in consequence of circumstances beyond its control.
Such circumstances could be provoked by acts of any governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other
labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third
party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies
or power used in or equipment needed for provisioning of the Services.
This agreement constitutes and represents the whole act of convention between the parties in regard to the agreement signed between them.
It is not subject to any amendments, changes or modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a
written instrument that is signed by the parties to be charged.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on any Customer`s account without the permission of the owner(s) or the person(s) they specifically authorize.
Only the owner(s) or such authorized person(s) must upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the
allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will have no liability to any Customer of the
Services for the removal of any such material.
- WebFreeHosting cannot be held responsible for the content of pages
hosted under our service. WebFreeHosting cannot be held liable for any damages or lost
profits from copyright infringments or unauthorized content reproduction hosted on our platform
as a standalone user domain or as a subdomain under our utility domains, including but not
limited to the following utility domains: onlinewebshop.net, myartsonline.com, mygamesonline.org, mypressonline.com, getenjoyment.net, medianewsonline.com, scienceontheweb.net, mywebcommunity.org, sportsontheweb.net, atwebpages.com.
WebFreeHosting does not review pages for content before
they are posted, and does not verify, endorse or otherwise take responsibility for the
contents of any user-created pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any page
from our servers which we determine is in violation of our rules and guidelines.
Users are solely responsible for all files contained in their own directory, and can
be held legally liable for the contents of their web site.